Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring is here, new beginings.

Hope everyone has had an enjoyable winter. Things have been very busy for me with shoots and studio changes. I've started a few new projects in the past 3 months. Back in January I started expanding the beauty make up area of my portfolio and in February my studio changed managers and we've been remodeling the entire work and office space.

Expanding the amount of beauty and artistic make up in my portfolio has been so much fun. I've had the opportunity to work with 3 amazing make up artists and quite a few talented models. Here are a few samples:



Models: Jenna Claire, Renee Archbold, and Katie O.
Make Up by: Olivia J of Beauty by Olivia


Model: Carissa Lee
Make Up: Shoranda Iyez of Painting Faces


Model: Kristen W.
Make Up: Nicole Barry of enigma.machine.design

I absolutely love the creativity in each of these photos. Olivia, Shoranda and Nicole all have very different styles and their work is always spectacular. It has been a true pleasure to work with them and photograph their art.

One of my other new projects is summer beach wraps from local Rochester designer Peiris Clothing. It has been awesome opportunity to do some work for them and really puts me ahead of the game for my summer work. Samples and commentary on that work will come later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment